Welcome to my new Website! I am so excited that it is now up and running. (Pinch me is this real!) This seemed like such a daunting task to me when I first started creating it. I thought “I’m a creative I can handle this..Right?” WRONG! (Some things should just be left to the professionals) With the help of Kelly and Andra the beautiful minds behind With Grace and Gold my website is exactly how I had envisioned it and I couldn’t be more proud.
If you have navigated the site you may know a little bit about me, but here are 5 more things you should know:
- I am a mom to the most amazing little girl in the whole world. She’s 2 and I wish I could freeze time.
- This is a change of career for me. I have my Bachelors degree in education from Montclair State University.
- My hair is always messy..and I like it that way!
- I work at Gift Salon and Spa in Woodland Park where I love to do color and cuts on my clients and soon to be brides. (Follow me on Instagram)
- I truly have the best family and friends that support and love me and make this dream possible. Big thanks to them all!
Enough about me- Let me tell you a little about what my goal will be during this totally new concept to me called blogging. On my blog I will try to showcase all of the lovely BeYOUtiful Brides that I have recently done, and hope to bring a bit of inspiration to you for your wedding day look. I will share my knowledge and tips for great hair on your wedding day, and any day after that! Any comments are welcome and questions are encouraged!
A big thank you is in order to all of my past BeYOUtiful Brides for letting me use your beautiful faces all over my new website and trusting me on the biggest day of your life! 🙂 I am truly grateful for all of you.
Thanks for stopping by today!